This is the first dress I tried to edit because I think it has the potential to be sexy with that hip slit.
But I can’t figure out how to keep the ridiculous candy overlay from showing up. I thought I had it, but now it’s just black instead of candy. I tried deleting the .dds altogether, but that just deleted the whole dress.
I’ve never attempted anything like this before and my brain is tired of running circles around the tutorials, so if someone knows what step I might have missed, please share. I’d be so grateful for the help.
- simminglystrange likes this
- ninoosimsdeleted likes this
- serenasims likes this
- thelostsimmer likes this
- gimmieyourriskywoohoo likes this
- simaginable answered: hardcandystuff.blogspot…
- solventsims said: hardcandystuff.blogspot… You can ask her, afraid I’m no help though.
- i-like-teh-sims said: Just make the stencils in the mask the same colour as the dress maybe?
- simvim posted this